Who We Are
Founder & CEO
- Sports lawyer. Co-founder and Partner of Bellver Sports – Legal boutique.
- External Consultant FIFA Professional Football Department. Member of the committee of experts (arbitrators) of the European Association of Arbitration.
- Current President of the Association of Sports Law of Madrid
- Certified by FIFA through the FIFA Female Leadership Development Program, being the only Spanish who achieved this.
- Certified by Columbia University – Sports Industry Programme 2019.
Since 2018, Reyes has been included in the prestigious international list Who’s Who Legal (WWL: Sports & Entertainment) as one of the leading world lawyers in the Sports Law sector.
Javier Marco Verdejo
- Sports Lawyer. Founder and Partner of Marco Verdejo Abogados.
- Bachelor of Law and Bachelor of Political Science and Administration from the University of Valencia
- Master in Sports Law and Sports Management (ISDE)
- Master in Tax Advice (CEF).
- Expert in management, marketing, sports mediation by University of Complutense, and contracts of the Public Sector by the University of Deusto.
He began his professional practice at Broseta Abogados, worked as Legal Advisor for the Madrid 2020 Candidacy and has been an associate of the tax office Zaldúa García & Asociados. He has been part of the Board of Directors of FC Cartagena SAD and the legal advice of Córdoba CF, SAD.
Expert in sports management and marketing. Co-founder and CEO of WES – Women Experience Sports.
Mônica was for 8 years responsible for the sports marketing in the largest telecommunications company in Brazil, Telefónica Vivo. Managed the sponsorships in different modalities, such as Golf, Tennis, Volleyball, Basketball and Football, the latter with the Brazilian National Team, from the base to main, male and female.
Already in Spain, Mônica found herself as an entrepreneur, where she contributes to transform the sports industry, using sport as a powerful marketing tool.